We are looking for a talented concept artist to join our team and help realize the artistic vision for an unannounced project. It is a fully 3D, first-person game set in a science fiction universe.
A successful candidate will be a skilled and motivated artist able to develop high quality, innovative character and environment concepts.
- Temporary contract position.
- May work remotely.
- Create concept illustrations for characters, clothing, environments, and 3D models.
- Develop quick sketches and high level concepts during pre-production stages.
- Produce detailed full colour concepts from multiple angles during production stages.
- Modify and iterate on concepts based on artistic feedback.
- Expertise in illustration with a keen eye for shading, colour, composition, and a proven ability to create realistic artwork.
- Comfortable using modern 2D illustration software such as Photoshop.
- Understand the needs and workflow of a 3D artist with the ability to develop detailed, useful production concepts.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional creativity and strong communication skills.
- Passionate about developing high quality video games.
How to Apply
- Experience with 3D modeling using Maya, Max, Zbrush, or Mudbox.
- Experience with modern 3D game engines such as Unreal or Unity
- A love of science fiction.
You will need to provide:
Send the aforementioned items either by link or as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Concept Artist".
- Portfolio demonstrating your character and environment concepts or illustrations. (required)
- Resume detailing your experience. (required)
- Cover letter. (preferred)
- References. (preferred)
Read more about why you should work at Tactic