We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team and help ensure the smooth operation of development on an unannounced project. It is a multiplayer, third-person game with a contemporary setting.
A successful candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented project manager able to oversee the production of a complex multi-year project involving various creative and technical departments.
Candidates local to Ontario, Canada are preferred, but this is not a requirement.
NOTE: For the foreseeable future, all positions at Tactic Studios will be performed remotely, working from home. We are flexible to accommodate the unique needs you may have to ensure a productive, healthy work environment under the present circumstances.
- Create and maintain development schedules, identifying production risks and facilitating cross-department communication to find solutions.
- Attend meetings, recording detailed and accurate meeting minutes.
- Monitor and maintain task and bug databases to ensure correct prioritization, sufficient detail, and efficient assignment.
- Coordinate with external partners as needed.
- Update and maintain internal and external documentation.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed by various departments.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise using JIRA, Confluence, Word, and Excel.
- Keen understanding of the various roles and departments involved in the creation of a video game.
- Flexibility in handling a range of tasks.
- Highly attentive to detail, fastidious and thorough.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Passionate about developing high quality video games.
How to Apply
- Experience with video editing software or the creation of motion graphics.
- Experience using a modern 3D game engine such as Unreal or Unity.
You will need to provide:
Send the aforementioned items either by link or as an attachment to email@example.com, subject "Project Manager".
- Resume detailing your experience. (required)
- Cover letter. (preferred)
- References. (preferred)