Quality Assurance Analyst
We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team and playtest our games to detect bugs. We are currently developing a multiplayer, third-person game with a contemporary setting.
A successful candidate will be a motivated, fastidious individual with a passion for gaming and excellent communication skills.
Candidates local to Ontario, Canada are preferred, but this is not a requirement.
NOTE: For the foreseeable future, all positions at Tactic Studios will be performed remotely, working from home. We are flexible to accommodate the unique needs you may have to ensure a productive, healthy work environment under the present circumstances.
- Playtest our games individually or in a group setting to locate bugs.
- Determine clear steps to reproduce bugs and record information for developers to repair them.
- Perform regression testing on fixed bugs to ensure they have been resolved.
- Triage bug databases to ensure they remain up to date, concise, and accurate.
- Experience playing video games on all console and PC environments.
- Avid gamer with a deep knowledge of various genres.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate about developing high quality video games.
How to Apply
- Experience using a modern 3D game engine such as Unreal Engine or Unity.
You will need to provide:
Send the aforementioned items either by link or as an attachment to email@example.com, subject "Quality Assurance Analyst".
- Resume detailing your experience. (required)
- Cover letter. (preferred)
- References. (preferred)