We are looking for a talented 3D animator to bring our characters to life for an unannounced project. It is a fully 3D, first-person game set in a science fiction universe.
A successful candidate will be a skilled and motivated animator with a combination of technical skills and the ability to create engaging, lifelike character animations.
- Full-time and contract positions available.
- May work remotely.
- Create full body animations for in game characters and real-time cinematics.
- Create compelling and expressive facial animations.
- Make minor changes to rigging and skinning of characters as needed.
- Expertise creating 3D animations in Max or Maya.
- Keen understanding of how to create first person and third person gameplay animations.
- Comfortable creating a full sets of movement animations for biped humans, quadripeds, birds, and a variety of other creatures.
- Comfortable producing cinematics that involve interactions between multiple characters.
- Able to produce a full range of facial expressions and realistic lip synchronization using morph targets.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional creativity and strong communication skills.
- Passionate about developing high quality video games.
How to Apply
- Familiarity with motion capture hardware and software such as Motive.
- Experience with Autodesk Motionbuilder.
- Experience with rigging, skinning, and scripting.
- Experience with modern 3D game engines such as Unreal or Unity.
- A love of science fiction.
You will need to provide:
Send the aforementioned items either by link or as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "3D Animator".
- Portfolio or Demo reel demonstrating several character animations you have created. (required)
- Resume detailing your experience. (required)
- Cover letter. (preferred)
- References. (preferred)
Read more about why you should work at Tactic.